Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    BONUS DVD IN ETHNICITY CD
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
BONUS DVD IN ETHNICITY CD Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted
We were discussing the subject of the bonus dvd in with the Ethnicity cd. Some knew about it and some did not. And some of us just flat didn't know it was a dvd, daaaaa! Red Face
Who else out there was surprised?? Eeker
Anyone willing to admit?? Big Grin

Yanni Fan
Picture of magnolia
posted Hide Post
Razzer

A MAGNOLIA for YANNI.
Marie Lena!

Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
I can't remember which thread you were discussing this in, but I'll say it again here...there was no bonus dvd in my ethnicity cd. Did they stop putting them in?
I just bought the cd in february (at Wal-Mart) after seeing my first Yanni concert.

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi!!! I did not receive a bonus DVD either, and I too bought my DVD at Walmart;however, I bought mine when it was first released. Where are the copies being sold that offer this bonus DVD, and have they been discontinued?

<crackedeggg>
posted
The bonus DVD was not included with all of the CDs. I can't remember the exact number but I think it was something like 50,000 were sold with the DVD and those were distributed very early on. Chances are that if you didn't get one then, you won't be able to find one now, at least not new. A few still pop up every now and then but for the most part they've all been sold.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Thats weird. I got my cd in the fall of 2003.
Its not a full length dvd. It has a few songs fron Royal Albert Hall and footage of Yanni and his parents. I can't understand why all the cd's didn't have them in it. It was even stranger the way it was packaged, not even knowing it was in there??? But I just looked at it and it does say in the top left corner 2CD. The actual dvd says "really" tiny Home Video Versions Virgin DVD.
I don't know....maybe they were like boxes of cracker jacks....with prizes inside???? Confused

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Bonnie I must have been posting at the same time you were.
But I'm thankful I was a lucky one Big Grin

Yanni Fan
Picture of hosam z
posted Hide Post
me too I did not receive a bonus DVD either... Frowner but I hope to get it I will do what I can.. to get it ... maybe Confused

Housam
"Yanni in my whispers"

Yanni Fan
Picture of afterglow
posted Hide Post
I had purchased my copy of Ethnicity in December /04. Like others had mentioned, I did not realize it came with a second disc, which was the DVD. It is unfortunate that not all copies included this, though it was a pleasant surprise. Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of magnolia
posted Hide Post
I'm a lucky one too. I purchased the set last month from Walmart.

A MAGNOLIA for YANNI.
Marie Lena!