Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    BONUS DVD IN ETHNICITY CD
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
BONUS DVD IN ETHNICITY CD Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
SmilerCool, looks like there are still some out there!! Remember when looking for it, it has 2CD on the upper left corner on the front.
Now it can be like a scavenger hunt... Razzer

Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
And the hunt is on!!! Even though I got Ethnicity for my husband, (no bonus dvd) I just Cant' Get Enough of listening to it!! I burned a copy for in my truck, and I usually take it into work with me too. Now, I'll just have to go see if I can find me one with the bonus dvd!!! That way I can have it at home, in my truck and work all at the same time!!!

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
SmilerSounds like me...I have two sets. One for home and one for travel. It helps to have Acropolis and Tribute on dvd for the home system and the cds for the car. Big Grin
Good luck on your hunt!! Wink

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I bought that CD with bonus DVD at Bol.com. First I had to ask if I was able to see it in Holland and after 3 weeks Mad I finally got answered, that was possible. So, I bought it and I put the DVD in my DVD-player (cinema-set) and well, after seeing him I started crying (Oh my God, is hé great!!!) but the sound coming out of my surround set was really terrible. To much echo in it, and the sound also was if it was played in a tin can so I put on my headphone and that was better. It was only just about 28 minutes of music on it, that was a bit of a disapointment but better than nothing.

A day without Yanni is a day not lived

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Wisselijzer, thats too bad about the sound on your system, but your lucky to have the headphones. It makes me cry to see him too but it also makes me cry NOT to get to see him. He is just so awesome and talented. If anyone is true perfection, its Yanni! Smiler I am so appreciative to have any footage to watch of him, and his music is definately a daily thing with me too!! Wink

Yanni Fan
Picture of EHK
posted Hide Post
I still manage to find alot of Ethnicity CDs with the bonus DVD in the local music stores... Smiler

To The One Who Knows; YANNI...

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
My Ethnicity CD has the Bonus DVD, but I got mine when the CD first came out like in February 2003. My mom gave it to me as a birthday gift which is Feb 12, the day after the CD was released.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
It sounds to me, from reading all the posts, that the bonus DVD is definately a portion of the Live at Royal Albert Hall Concert as the RAH concert DOES contain footage of Yanni at the piano with clips of him with his parents in his mom's kitchen, and spending time with his dad, etc. It sounds like the exact same thing to me from reading all the descriptions.

If that is the case, if you can't find the bonus DVD, you'll be able to see the same thing when PBS loses rights to RAH in 2006 and they can again sell them here on the site...or...if you can't wait til 2006, look for the RAH video (VHS only right now I believe) on ebay or half.com or amazon.com, etc. They were sold in the U.S. for a time when they were promoting it on PBS so there are copies out there that people are selling, but right now it is only available abroad from this site.

I think I have my facts straight, if not, please let me know otherwise....Smiler

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".

<mimigypsy>
posted
Well I thought this was my Lucky day, It said in the little tab bonus dvd,but ,I did'nt know there was supposed be two cd s in the Ethnicity cd .I got it at wal mart also , so I didnt play it until I was crashing it was one of those days of diappointments,so I kept playing my cd, that it wasnt on there, and now I after playing for the last couple of hours,its not there,but it is onthe tab,because I had to go through the garbage to find it ,i thought maybe I was just thinking of the right corner but it was there that was all I could remember when I was in the store, Heartbroken but I know have 3 cds of ETHNICITY,I dont know who made the mistake,but I do have the tab.I just got my mug, tributeDVD,and the tribute program it is aaaall great BUt the DVD would of been great Bonus ,but I did get to see in ,Pensacola Fl. I will always Be thankful for that night,He made me believe again ,a couple of weeks after the concert I had a heart attack, you just dont know what a day will bring, then we got hit with IVAN,my house was pretty destroyed , in fact I just got back in it , Well my point Yanni has been with me along time,since He started He's always given me peace My dogs and me go to sleep every night to Yanni music , it use to be radio ,but since the trailer we stayed in they got to use to Yanni ,they dont like the radio there restless.SO its Yanni ONLY. NOW was'nt that short well I needed to tell some one Make sure you look for 2 cds. Frowner Frowner

Report This Post