Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    THE LAST SONG

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
THE LAST SONG Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
HI ALL.

I want to share with you why my user name is ALOVEFORLIFE

Yes ALOVEFORLIFE is my user name and there is no other name but this for me. If I could rename myself it would be ALOVEFORLIFE, but I would like people to listen to what it sounds like.

Yanni's unique A Love For Life is so full of energy, inspiration, strength, passion. To me A Love for Life covers many of life's emotions. And when the cello, drums and timpany are all playing in full orchestration I enter in a state of mind where only LOVE abounds never wanting it to stop. Yes all those finely crafted instruments. The sounds of the instruments, the violing, that keyboard, those heart throbbing sounds, that guitar pulling its strings as hard as it never did, that cello reaching sublime and divine glorious melodies, those drums resounding full power, that sexy bass, those angelical voices tellings us LOVE is all what matters, that sweet delicate flute and piccolo sound reminding us of life's fragility.

O, words fail me to describe what I feel when I listen to A Love For Life. I dance, I sway, I rock, I caress, my ears explode, my vocal chords vibrate until they get soared. , I whistle, I smile, I laught. Me legs pearl with sweat, my heart can beat no more, I cry, I daydream, the world does not exist to me. I embibe it until drunk, I dive into the amplified and mixed sounds of this song and think I have died and gone to heaven. When the bass is playing its part before the burst of drums, timpany, I can only think of galaxies revolving in full orchetration in a mighty crichendo.

Thank you Yanni for A Love for Life!

I think Yanni didn't wake up from the inspiration moment when he conceived A Love for Life for a month or so. If had the chance of attending a concert of Yanni I would stand and applaud and applaud, cry and cry, shout and shout, I would lose my voice screaming Thank You to Yanni after MY SONG has been played.

Actually before my best friend died he asked me to play A Love for Life at his burial. I did. His coffin disappeared from my sight as the bricks covered and sealed the entrance of his tomb. Whenever I go to his brave and change the water and flowers I listen to A Love for Life in my ipod. I don't cry out of sadness. He taught me to love life.

Also, when I listen to A Love for Life, I think of the great love of the people who love me.
The strength and tenderness of my mother's love, the sweatness of my bestfriend's love as he taught me to court girls and be a good hard working employee. I think of Sylvia, whom I never married, she loved me in a very special, different, sensual manner I will never forget her love. I pray there is a Sylvia somewhere for me. I think of the old ladies who took care of me when Mom was working hard and couldn't be with me for almost four years.

And only Yanni's composition and arrangment reaches the heights all what love is.

I promise I won't write another long message

A Love for Life to All.

ALOVEFORLIFE

Yanni Fan
Picture of Isabelle #1
posted Hide Post
The song A LOVE FOR LIFE is at the top of my list.
It is the most CLASSICAL song I say Yanni has ever composed.Smiler

Thank you for sharing your feelings here it is very refreshing. Smiler

Isabelle

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I listened to A Love for Life for the first time and to the full song around 1993 or 4. Before that I only listened to parts because everytime I'd turn the radio on it was either finishing or at the middle. It was until I bought Dare to Dream when I listened to it completely.

Then, when Yanni performed live at the Royal Albert Hall, I think I past out because I was so astonished and overwhelmed by the beautify of the new version.

Without it my life would be not complete.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Navigator
posted Hide Post
Hi ALOVEFORLIFE. I'm Navigator. Nice to meet you.Smiler
(Wait. Red FaceHave we met before on another thread? If we have. Red FaceOh wellBig Grin.)
SmilerThanks, for sharing with us.

"Gotta Love It!":-)

Yanni Fan
Picture of Navigator
posted Hide Post
Hi ALOVEFORLIFE
quote:
I promise I won't write another long message
Don't do that. Your experience is interesting. Keep writing!Smiler

"Gotta Love It!":-)