Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    new song - question
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
new song - question Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Even Shazam says Desert Soul and Orchid aren't his. SO sad. I had hoped differently. My last purchase was begrudgingly Voices- as of today my library stops with If I Could Tell You. The last of the best.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I like Ethnicity too. I hope it's his. (God, I wish I wouldn't have to post that...) Frowner

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I am positive Ethnicity is "his"....it was downhill after that. If I Could Tell You was the last that connected with me and as I have said in the past his music "speaks" to me. It hasn't spoken in a very long time. I , for one, am grateful that the last several tours have been rehashes of "fan favorites" since those are the ones I am able to sit in my seat, close my eyes and take it all in. I had started to recognize that I was losing my passion for his music over the past few years because there was no connection whatsoever...now we know why and it breaks my heart.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bonnie*
posted Hide Post
I was in bed last night and 'Until the Last Moment' started playing. It felt so right. I suddenly realized that all of this silliness makes not one iota of difference in world. I have been so frustrated to see the same stuff over and over again on the YMB. In the end, the only thing it accomplishes is to take away your peace and the peace of everyone else on this board. I can honestly say I'm not a fan of this particular piece no matter who composed it. Why should I go on and on about it and complain that Yanni isn't who he used to be, etc. Of course he's not who he used to be. The world would indeed be a pretty dull place if we never changed. Yanni and his team have given us a safe place to chat on the increasingly unsavory internet. They have also given a great many of us much more. Perhaps we could all be grateful for the gifts we've been given and drop the topic as was asked by Kathrine - Yanni's representative here. You have Facebook and the Yanni community. Feel free to take it up there.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Oh Bonnie. If I could I would give you a great big hug for what you said. Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it and agree with you. Happy New Year

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
You have Facebook and the Yanni community. Feel free to take it up there.

And this forum is connected to the Official Yanni.com site

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Enough is enough.

This string is being closed, so please get on to more favourable topics.