Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Message for Yanni

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Message for Yanni Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
HI Yanni, we are based in Moscow, Russia. And we really like your music and we want to choreograph (set up) a dance on your composition called "Nostalgia", I am going to dance myself and I am planning to shoot non commecial short movie (arty style)/ I am going to insert that dance into the short film. I really hope that the movie will come out great. As when I listen to your music, my soul is flying and my body begins to dance by itself. I will send you a copy of the movie. And I trully hope that you will allow me to use the copyright for that song.I will make reference to you as the owner of this song.
best regards,
Dima

<YMusicMuse>
posted
Hi Dima,

Welcome, and thank you for your post. We will have an answer for you hopefully by the end of the day on Monday.

Good luck with your movie. We would love to see your dance to "Nostalgia."

Report This Post
Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Dima and welcome from me too.

We hope to hear more from you because this is a good place to share our love of Yanni's music.

Take care,

Anne