Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    "If I Could Tell You"
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"If I Could Tell You" Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of LADY G
posted Hide Post
HELLO ANGEL.... STANDING IN MOTION IS MY 2ND FAVORITE (ACROYALI), AND I THINK IT HAS BECOME THE THEME SONG FOR DIFFERENT EVENTS. SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY PLAY "ACROYALI" WITH HELP OF COMPUTERS , AND FOUNTAINS, WITH DIFFERENT COLORS, AND THE WATER IS LIKE DANCING TO THE SONG. IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH EPCOT CENTER, I COULD BE WRONG. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT, AND HEAR IT BEING PLAYED THAT WAY. THANKS FOR RESPONDING.
LADY G

<Angel Lotus>
posted
quote:
SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY PLAY "ACROYALI" WITH HELP OF COMPUTERS , AND FOUNTAINS, WITH DIFFERENT COLORS, AND THE WATER IS LIKE DANCING TO THE SONG. IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH EPCOT CENTER, I COULD BE WRONG. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT, AND HEAR IT BEING PLAYED THAT WAY. THANKS FOR RESPONDING.

I would like to see and hear that myself! It sounds awesome! You're welcome. Smiler

Report This Post
<crackedeggg>
posted
The video of it is available here:
Epcot Fountain Of Nations
It's Standing In Motion, not Acroyali although they may also have done that piece at one point. It's done at The Fountain Of Nations at Epcot and it's very cool!

Epcot uses Yanni's music in a lot of places. When we were there two years ago, every once in a while one of us would stop dead in our tracks and start listening. They also had it as hold music for the Choice Hotels reservation lines....I know because I was told I was mean when I would not let the others have the phone while I was on holdSmiler

Report This Post
<Angel Lotus>
posted
WOW! That was gorgeous!

Report This Post
Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bonnie! Smiler
This brings back memories of my visit to Epcot last November. As you said, they do play Yanni's music often there, as we found out during our visit. This was really good and many people stopped to listen and look and there was quite a lot of jigging around as they did so too. Wink

Anne

<Angel Lotus>
posted
Okay, I'm persuaded. Next time I decide to visit Florida, I'm going to visit Epcot Center. It's about time, huh?

Big Grin

Report This Post