Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    when

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
when Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
does anybody knows when exactly are they going to update the web?and what exactly the new music will be?i mean is it a new album?or its one or two songs or what exactly?iam just going crazy ,,hurry up yanniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,lol,,ooh my god,,i wish if he suprised everybody and released a new dvd or something ,,wow,,this will be great,,hes the best musician of all times,,i like other musicians too,,but offcourse yanni is the best ever,,i wish if i can get the one on one video,,thats the only thing that i havn't seen for yanni,,i seen the whole taj mahal concert,,and the whole china concert,,not the tribute dvd,, Big Grin,,and ther just great,,and i wish if i can c karen briggs play againts the armenian guy ,,wow,,that will be great to c,,,

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Not sure Mike -- we'll all have to be patient. But his video clip does make it sound well worth waiting for. Smiler

Kathrine

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Waiting.. Untill The Last Moment... Wink