Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    What's the name of this song?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What's the name of this song? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
There's a song i remember where in the beginning there is some lady that sings with an OPera voice, no words, just the haaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa. She does it for a bit only. Get it? Anyway, the song is old, before 2000. ANyone know what's it called? Thanks!

<crackedeggg>
posted
I think you are probably referring to Aria from Live at the Acropolis. It's only on the DVD not on the CD.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Bonnie Smiler

quote:
It's only on the DVD not on the CD.

Actually "Aria" is on the cd "Live At Acropolis".It's on the European version of this cd.

Hi yanni 1234 Smiler
You can also find this song in the compilation "In The Mirror".
I hope this helps Smiler

Myky

Yanni Fan
Picture of gerry_fonzi
posted Hide Post
Greetings, yanni1234.

I'm thinking on two options: "Aria" from Dare To Dream (1992) or "Tribute" from the album with same name (1997). You can get confused between these two. I did, at the beggining. Razzer
We could identify it, too, if you tell us the tempo and the mood of it (how fast or slow it is and what feelings do you feel when hearing it).
Hope we can (Myky and me) help you with this. Take care.

Your friend (and pocket walrus), Gerry.
"Make every second you live a reflection of passion and love".

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm thinking on two options: "Aria" from Dare To Dream (1992) or "Tribute" from the album with same name (1997).

Yes,you're right Gerry..it could be "Tribute" or "Aria".. Smiler

Myky

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Hello Yanni1234,

I also agree with Gerry & Myky it could be either song.

To help speed up your search Aria is a distinct "Operatic" piece, two separate vocalists are performing and the tempo is much more upbeat whereby Tribute does start out with violins, cellos, etc -- and then leads into the "AAAAAAAA" as you've mentioned.

Aria (Live at the Acropolis) is as the title infers, a live taping, very upbeat and starts out with Charlie Adams on the drums and then leads into the vocals.

Hope this helps. Smiler

Kathrine

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
It is beautiful to run two CD's together.. When our friend added my Yanni's music to our Australia CD trip, he ran two together at the end and it is fabulous! Eeker

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All