Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Amazing Experience

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Amazing Experience Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I have been a Yanni fan from the beginning. I walked down the aisle for my wedding to a Yanni song. Just this summer in July while flying to Italy, I had the most amazing experience.

It was a long flight from Canada to Italy and while I was flying over Ireland, I was listening to Yanni's song - Tribute. The timing couldn't have been any better. Just as we were flying over Ireland the sun was rising over the horizon and Tribute was playing at the same time. The timing of the sunrise to this song made my entire flight worthwhile!

Jennifer C

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer and welcome to the Yanni Message Board.
Thanks for sharing your 'Yanni moment'
You reminded me of the time we filmed parts of Yosemite and Grand Canyon whilst on holiday once and LATA was playing in the background.
When we played it back the music added so much to the wonderful scenery.
I'm sure that helped a great deal on your long journey.
Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I find Yanni's music an enduring amazing experience. Whether I'm up or down, I always feel inspired. His music is an incredible escape beyond everyday life, and in many ways, Yanni's music has influenced and changed my life in many very positive ways. Without his musical inspiration, I would not know what passion is - well, not entirely true, but passion with Yanni's music is more than one can ever hope for. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! I can only imagine! I need more Yanni!