Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    True Nature. Forgotted?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
True Nature. Forgotted? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I was see the disscusions in the yanni fan club forums and I was sad Frowner when I see that nobody taks about the song True Nature, I was thinking that, probably, nobody likes it Eeker.

This song, for me, is the most romantic that yanni ever could compose, Big Grin it express all the love that keeps the world on it's motion. It's an acknowledge message to all the nature for all that give us. Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of wantfrieswiththat
posted Hide Post
Jose, which album is it on? I have not heard of it, sorry.

"Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
True nature is on Reflections Of Passion Album. It's a very pretty song, and I can't believe that anyone know it.

I recommended all of you to hear to it, and give me your opinion.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I just listened to it again and yes, it is truly up there with Yanni's beautiful pieces. It's hard to pick out one, amongst so many. In all cases, one just can't get enough, right? I like it very much too, Jose. Good observation.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is a beautiful song, but Reflections was the first album that I ever bought, and is still my favorite.

Joyce

Yanni Fan
Picture of magnolia
posted Hide Post
I agree with you Jose!

A MAGNOLIA for YANNI.
Marie Lena!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Christian Piper
posted Hide Post
Well "True Nature" is always a Yanni favorite. Tons and tons of strings playing chords and improvising with the piano. And not to forget, Charlie Adams tapping the wood block on that piece.

Joe G. tells me that is one of his favorites.

By the way, when I was cleaning the elevator buttons, I heard someone pull in playing that same song. Big Grin
You really hear Yanni go big on the octaves on that piece.

Yanni Fan
Picture of margaret0949
posted Hide Post
CoolFinally got around to listening. I love this song, just did not know the name.
In Peace, Love and Yannitude,
Margaret0949

In Peace, Love and Yannitude,
margaret0949

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Same here. I knew it when I heard it. It is a beautiful song just like all the others. Its funny how I seem to know every note to every song, and recognize all his songs when I hear them, but I still can't quite put a name to "all" the songs. Most but not all.
Its quite easy to know the names of the songs from LATA and Tribute cause I've watched them sooo many times. Sometimes I find myself playing the game "Name That Tune". I do pretty well for being a relatively newcomer, but one day I will get them all. Smiler Over one hundred, right? Eeker