Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Clap To Yanni On Your Way

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Clap To Yanni On Your Way Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of THE flame within
posted
Hi Fans , Yanni could by his by music to enter to heart every one listened to his songs and to heart all nations which differ in language , religion and thought , etc. His music which made a large number of people to think in music and to believe that it is the language of soul and the language of nations . Yanni used in his music an instruments we don`t know it before , and made us like it . His music brings enchantment , imagination and passion , flies with you around the world and you are in your place . Yanni don`t live at Greece or USA he lives at all countries , all places and all hearts. I think that he is the musician who Hi Fans , Yanni could by his by music to enter to heart every one listened to his songs and to heart all nations which differ in language , religion and thought , etc. His music which made a large number of people to think in music and to believe that it is the language of soul and the language of nations . Yanni used in his music an instruments we don`t know it before , and made us like it . His music brings enchantment , imagination and passion , flies with you around the world and you are in your place . Yanni don`t live at Greece or USA he lives at all countries , all places and all hearts. I think that he is the unique musician who deserves the tribute and the acclaim ,so clap to him on your way through your replies . With my love to all..........

We Love Music Because We Love Yanni.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
hi flame within
when you said yanni lives in all places and all hearts, that's what i want to say to every one around the world
listen to his music and you will love the world and you will feel comfort and calm
specially AETER THE SUN RISE cuz i love it soooo much Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of margaret0949
posted Hide Post
CoolHello, flame within!! You are so very right!!!!!!!!!!!! Yanni and his music are for all people everywhere.
Welcome to the YMB and come back more.
In Peace, Love and Yannitude,
Margaret0949
p.s. I am clapping to Niki Nana always!!!!

In Peace, Love and Yannitude,
margaret0949

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Yousra! After the Sunrise is one of my favourite compositions too. Smiler

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of THE flame within
posted Hide Post
Hi fans , I looked into your hearts , and wrote this post , (we`r one).....

We Love Music Because We Love Yanni.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
hi fans
hi yousra l think thay you are right because after the sunrise is one of my favorite yanni's songs
but if you take look on the concert 2006 you will see that yanni is the best i the world
in that concert l have found arabic notes with the 1/4 of notes it's soo good l like it and it is so hard to match toghether l think you are from egypt l am from tunisia
so thinks god
and thinks yanni for this plesure

l love yanni's songs