Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Optimystique

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Optimystique Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted
I was looking at the back cover of this cd and noticed....a 25 year anniversary is in order!
It was recorded in 1980, 25 years ago. Altho it was not released until 1984. This was Yanni's very first solo album. Happy 25th Anniversary Yanni!!
Terry Big Grin

Now we are going to have "Yanni Live" recorded this year, maybe 25 years later to the date, right?
Now when is that date.......hehehehe Big Grin
just kidding........still waiting patiently Wink

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Good post Terrysown. Big Grin
My fIrst daughter was born that year too. LOL!
Such a lot has happened to Yanni and he`s achieved so much in those 25 years.

CONGRATULATIONS YANNI ON 25 YEARS OF WONDERFUL MUSIC. Big Grin

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
Wow! Happy Anniversary Yanni! Smiler

shute -- That's the year I graduated, now I feel old. Smiler That sounds like a long time ago, but doesn't seem like it.

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".

Yanni Fan
Picture of margaret0949
posted Hide Post
CoolA very happy anniversary to Yanni!!!!!! I was just listening to that CD today. How little did I know.
In Peace and Love,
Margaret0949

In Peace, Love and Yannitude,
margaret0949

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow! Happy Anniversary Yanni. You are on the top of one of the best that's happened in the last 25 years. We are so glad that you chose music over psychiatry.

Hugs,

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©