Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Any chance Yanni Live to be released on HD DVD?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Any chance Yanni Live to be released on HD DVD? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hi All,
Since this was filmed in HD and is clearly the BEST concert event I have ever seen, is there any plans to release it on HD DVD? I was supposed to have been there but I broke my ankle so I figured this would get me pretty close Smiler

Thanks,
Cruz

<crackedeggg>
posted
Hi Cruz,

Welcome to the Yanni Message Board.

Those decisions are made by Yanni's record label. They have been told of numerous requests by fans for the HD version. Apparently they don't feel there is enough demand to justify it, at least at this point. Yanni's management team will keep passing the message to them and hopefully we'll get lucky one of these days.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. It's seems a shame to devote all the effort/expense of using HD cameras only to never release it......

Yanni Fan
Picture of LisaG
posted Hide Post
Maybe we need to put together a petition on this list and see if we can get enough demand. I'm sure we would get a good response.

Lisa

Yanni Fan
Picture of EHK
posted Hide Post
I'm sure sometime in the future it'll be realesed on HD format... Smiler

To The One Who Knows; YANNI...