Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    The first time I heared Yanni's music

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The first time I heared Yanni's music Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I don't have facebook so I'm going to post this on here. The first time I heared Yanni's music was back in 2003. A very good friend from my church named Daphne called me and told me that Yanni was going to be on PBS and she wanted me to watch the special. She told me to call her after it was over. They showd Live The Concert event. I was instantly hooked and have been totally addicted to his music ever since. I can't get enough of it. Anyway, after the special on PBS was over I called Daphne like she asked me to. She said, What did you think? I said, I think I want to see him in concert. She said, Good because we are going. I saw him twice. His Ethnicity tour and his Voices tour. I have been a fan for 12 years. His music helped me through my brother's death and through a very stressful situation I went through back in November. His music heals me. I love you Yanni. Hug