Yanni Message Board
Yanni YOUTUBE video

This topic can be found at:
http://board.yanni.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/788108624/m/3853996667

October 12, 2011, 11:53 PM
azsnoopy1
Yanni YOUTUBE video
Yanni fans have posted videos from the "Albert Hall" on YouTube last month that are longer versions than what is available on the small promo dvd or the VHS PBS videotape.(I have both)
Additional songs posted have extra seconds of intro to them. In the upper right hand corner of the "A Love For Life" video is a I.D. tag from a tv station or network.
It says "CINE5"
Could these longer unedited versions have been broadcast on foreign tv and not available to anyone in the U.S.?
I want the unedited versions but nowone seems to know where they came from.
Any idea what country CINE5 is from?
October 13, 2011, 10:40 AM
Anne.
Hello and welcome to the Yanni Message Board.

We are sorry but we don't have any information about videos that are not offically released.

Take care

Anne

October 15, 2011, 02:12 AM
azsnoopy1
Anne

Did some looking up on the web. CINE5 is listed as streaming Turkish television. Another video on that sight also had the "CINE5 logo in the upper right hand corner. The problem is not about an "officially released video". The video is officialy released. Question is whether or not Turkish t.v. had permision to rebroadcast it. If it did, then it's a different version than everyone else has. BTW,does every question about Yanni have to be about "officially " released material. Can't someone who might know just write in ?