Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Music on DVD that wasn't on Cd

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Music on DVD that wasn't on Cd Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Dear Yanni:
I must say I have missed chatting with you all on twitter, I've been quite ill for several weeks. I fianlly was able to get the long awaited DVD of the concert I'd seen on WNED in Canada. Well there were a few songs on the dvd that wern't on the cd, and I was wondering how I would be able to get these other songs on a cd produced by your people. Change sung by Chloe, Theory of Everything sung by Leslie Mills, and En Silencio by Ender Thomas. I love all the music, and would love to have all the music on cd that was on the dvd. Can you tell me if that is available. I love and cheerish both the cd and dvd, and wish you all the best. I can't wait to hear what is next to come from the amazing team of tallent you have brought together. All the very best to you all. Take Care Marlene xoxo