Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Beautiful Song.....Forever With You by Leslie

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beautiful Song.....Forever With You by Leslie Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hi everybody, my uncle has just returned from Mexico after 2 years. He said he had gone to 2 Yanni Concert this year. One in New York and one in Mexico. It's awesome just by hearing his preview, I wish I was there...
And even more surprise when he brought me an exclusive CD of PBS - Yanni Voices Preview. At first I thought it was strange that I have listened to all the songs in this CD. But when listened again, I nearly died of happy when the
last song, the bonus song plays it melody. It's the melody of Felitsa and Leslie sings it beautifully. "The beauty of a treasure Smiler "
I wonder when will this song be released to the public. You have to listen to this....

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Forever With You

I just listned to it on youtube. it is owesome. I am wondering when will all of the recorded songs get released in one set.

life is short.........enjoy it !