Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Keys To Imagination

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Keys To Imagination Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hi all! This may seem like a strange query, but I'm looking for information on Yanni's Keys to Imagination. I understand it was originally released in 1986 on the Private label. Was there a reissue of it later? What was the UPC on the original? I'm basically trying to figure out whether or not my copy is an original release or a reissue. Thanks!

<crackedeggg>
posted
As far as a reissue, there has not been one. The only album reissued was Optimystique. Unforutnately I can't help you with the UPC. The only copy I can find is my vinyl of it, since I just moved. What is the UPC on yours and as soon as I can I'll tell you whether it matches?

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply, Bonnie! The UPC on my copy is 1005820082.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Judi
posted Hide Post
While Bonnie's digging through her boxes... Big Grin

That is the same UPC on my CD copy of Keys To Imagination so it's a match. Smiler

Judi

**The one who takes the scenic tour**

<crackedeggg>
posted
Thanks Judi and I would have been digging through them except I'm pretty sure the boxes of CDs are on the bottom of everythingBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to the both of you!