Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Yanni's Mexicanisimo

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni's Mexicanisimo Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Dream Angel
posted
I couldn't help but notice that there wasn't much excitement on the YMB with Mexicanisimo. Well, don't know about you guys, but it has now become one of my personal favorites, and it's getting pretty close to the top. In fact, it wasn't good enough that I had one copy. I went out and got myself another one for my car. Is that crazy or what! Besides, it's quite inexpensive - $US 12.99 at Target and Walmart. For those of you who haven't bought it, believe me, you have no idea what you're missing. It's absolutely fantastic!! It is full of different emotions, but most of all it is full of Y passion! And, in case anyone may be wondering, I'm not getting a cut from the sales. LOL!!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Joanna
posted Hide Post
Yes, Dream Angel....
I also noted the inexpensive price on the YMB and started a discussion to help promote the Cd. I did not get any added discussions, so I closed the topic. In my photos and comment section You will see I noted hathe price at Target and the Great Sounds and Twist this Mexicanismo CD does have. YANNI did a great Tribute to the Mexican Country and their People.
Sincerely, Joanna Also, The Teleton with YANNI was loved by all MEXICO and other FANS!!! XOXO

Yanni Fan
Picture of Dream Angel
posted Hide Post
Somehow Joanna I don't feel this album has gotten the credit it deserves. I'm hoping and praying it catches on eventually because I really think Yanni did an excellent job with it, and like you said, it's a wonderful tribute to the Mexican people.