Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    The Promise: new name!!??

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Promise: new name!!?? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Did anyone noticed that The Promise was Secret Vows? Why did Yanni renamed this number? Only because she (the singer) made a promise?? I really like this number very much and I sing it about 5 times in a row. (Almost a whisper also, by the way!! Smiler)

A day without Yanni is a day not lived

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Yes it is also the same also name changed...

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Which ever name you use, that's one of my favorite Yanni songs. I always replay it when I play my Cds.

<Angel Lotus>
posted
The titles lead me to the conclusion that perhaps the "Secret Vows" involved "The Promise"??? It's worth consideration.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
If you listen to the Reflections of Passion CD, the Mermaid is "Love is All". I don't know why Secret Vows was changed to "The Promise" but I do understand why the Mermaid had to have a name change. Besides, who cares. It doesn't matter what it's called, it's still so beautiful. Anyone have any feedback?

Bev809