Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Desire
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Desire Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of hosam z
posted
Desire .. how is great this song she have kind of the oriental magic it's really great... what's your opinion obout this song...?

Housam
"Yanni in my whispers"

Yanni Fan
Picture of afterglow
posted Hide Post
I first heard desire when I had noticed that my Ethnicity CD came with a DVD. It was also my introduction to Pedro. The rythym is unique and bold. A great song indeed! Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of hosam z
posted Hide Post
thanks afterglow for your opinion .. Wink

Housam
"Yanni in my whispers"

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Desire is one of my favorites. I have the Royal Albert Hall VHS and its the first song on it. I just love it. I think it's very sensual.

Bev809

Yanni Fan
Picture of hosam z
posted Hide Post
thanks Bev ...
I agree with you it's very very sensual... Wink

Housam
"Yanni in my whispers"

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Desire, quite possibly my favorite out of all of them, rivaled only by nostalgia, anyway, when I first heard Yanni's music, there was also going to be a concert in Portland OR, so I had to go. Desire's my favorite because of the mysteriousness and jumpy beat in the music. Big Grin

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
I love it! Especially the LATRAH version.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
OH YES....DESIRE....it is surely my favorite!!
I am so glad to hear others in support of this beautiful and very, very sensual piece of music.

I wish Yanni would put DESIRE in his next tour!!

There is that hint, or tast of Greece, that sound of Greece in this piece that just pulls at my soul!

<Angel Lotus>
posted
my thoughts on this one:

DESIRE stirs up the element of LUST and SEXUALITY. It burns like a fire in the blood, causing one to want to dance in a provocative manner for the object of one's "desire" ...

I agree with the two here who said: It's sensual.

::::smiling gently::::
Lotus

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of hosam z
posted Hide Post
wow electricshocka really the mysteriousness and jumpy beat it's very important and it's great in the music.. welcome to the YMB.. Wink
oh Seren me too ... Wink
yes passion I wish that it's will be very very beautiful I wish that really ... Wink
Leota your opinion very important and I like it really causing one to want to dance in a provocative manner for the object of one's "desire" that's really .. Wink

thanks electricshocka ,Seren, passion and Leota for your important opinions... Wink

Housam
"Yanni in my whispers"