Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    I have been...I am now...I always will be...

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
I have been...I am now...I always will be... Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Judi
posted
listening...to Yanni's music. It occurred to me last night that this coming fall, I have been connected to and listening to Yanni's music for 23 years. Almost, give or take a few 10 years, half my life time! Wink I think it has been the better half. I also realized that besides my dad and my family and a few friends, this is the longest relationship I have ever had. LOL!

Judi

**The one who takes the scenic tour**

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I totally understand & agree with what you said, Judi. I too have been connected to Yanni's music, & awhile before I ever saw what he looked like on a PBS airing. I can't start any given day without listening to the wonderful music, & all of it is irreplaceable in my mind. I pray that I can listen to it until & as I take my last breath.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Judi
posted Hide Post
Well, let's hope those last breaths aren't too soon for either one of us! Wink I want another 23 years + Big Grin

Judi

**The one who takes the scenic tour**

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
this string is going to be a real 'kindred spirit magnet' judi. (smile) how wonderful to be able to share a sense of having so much of each of our lives scored to yanni's music. and, if heaven truly holds all things pleasurable, i'm believing that our relationship with yanni's music will be a one we will never end!