Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Yanni's music to be used at a wedding.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni's music to be used at a wedding. Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
My cousin's wedding is in this week and she asked me tocompile some soothing music to play at the church while the visitors are being seated.

I gave her some lists including some christian music but she fell in love with Yanni's music and decided to use it. I believe the wedding will be quiet magical. Not just because of the bride or the groom but because of the music they are being possessed with.

Just wanted to share that.

-Aaron

Yanni Fan
Picture of Isabelle #1
posted Hide Post
How nice of you to share, have a great time.
Yanni music will certainly be a SWEET addition to the festive event.
Come back after the wedding is celebrated and tell how the Yanni Music made every body HAPPIER that day. Smiler

A Friend In Yanni~Isabelle

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Aaron,
My daughter got married nearly four years ago and she did exactly the same. She got all my CD`S and decided which ones she wanted and made a compilation.
Which ones have you chosen? Rachel chose, End of August,To Have and to Hold and lots of similar ones mainly from In My Time.
Many guests asked me what music it was and said it was really appropriate. Smiler
Hope you all have a lovely day and best wishes to the bride and groom.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thank You Isabella and Seren for the response. Seren, I'm also using End of August and 'To Take...To Hold'. Other ones includes the piece Tribute / Secret Vow and many more. My family is from India and therefore my cousin who is getting married loved the piece 'Nightingale' - especially te violin and the cello solo and it has an asian feel to it Big Grin.

-Aaron

Yanni Fan
Picture of Hee Chul
posted Hide Post
Yanni's music can be played in any place. It's beautiful.

I think the happy couples made a good selection.

(^__^)

-|- Love Is Music, Music Is Love & Both Is Yanni -|-

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Even though it is a compilation CD, Yanni Love Songs is one of the best for use in weddings.

Besides selections from "Love Songs" We used the following pieces:
Leia's theme from Star Wars
Luke and Leia from Return of the Jedi
Ilia's theme from Star Trek the Motion Picture

For the Wedding Party:
Orchestral Suite from The Inner Light - Star Trek: TNG

And for my wife walking down the isle:
Vangelis' Hymne from Portraits