Yanni Message Board
Yanni How you have blessed my life

This topic can be found at:
http://board.yanni.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/788108624/m/6073964757

January 09, 2011, 07:33 PM
CMurray1388
Yanni How you have blessed my life
Dear Yanni,
I know you will most likely never read this; but I need to get this out. I do not expect an answer but you need to know what your music does for me!! I am 67 yrs young and suffer from many severe diseases and pretty much at the end of my years. I just would
Like you to know what your music does for me. (and I am sure many other fans too) It takes me to a place that I think heaven is like. It can make my pain easier to bare; it can make so very happy;it brings back some wonderful memories of your concerts. One of which my 8 year old grand daughter attended with me. The people around us were so amazed that she just about knew every note you played!! We could not stand still when you played Niki Nana. We must have danced around our family room at least a thousand times to that song. Your incredible musical talent is unlike any other I know and God has given the gift of making people so very happy. There are no words I can say that would ever really make you understand how your fans enjoy what you give to us. I have very blessed to be able to see you in person 3 times and I would give my right arm to see you once more before I leave this world, however, I can always put my earplugs in and have you right here with me. Your choice in musicians is outstanding and they do justice to your incredible talent. I often wonder what it must be like to have all of notes surrounding your brain. God has given the world a great gift through your talent, I just wanted you to know that somewhere in this world, at every second, I believe your music is breathing life into people just. like me. There are no words for me to tell you what your music means to me and if you could just come to Philadelphia one more time before God takes me home. Thank you Yanni and may God give you many more years to use your talents and bless us with your music.
January 09, 2011, 07:45 PM
Anne.
Welcome to the Yanni Message Board.

Yanni's music seems to touch so many people of all ages.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts here with us. We always love to hear how Yanni's music has touched people's lives.
I hope you do get a chance to see Yanni in concert again.
God bless you

Anne

January 09, 2011, 08:53 PM
Marilyn
CMurry

That was so beautiful and you put into words how so many of us fans feel. Yanni is a shinning light to us all. Thank you and God Bless you. Smiler

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All