Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Favorite Yanni's song
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Favorite Yanni's song Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of J@vi
posted Hide Post
Smiler Hi Yanni Fans

I love all of Yanni's music but my favorite song is Keys to Imagination

Yanni Fan
Picture of johnalby
posted Hide Post
When I heard The Nightingale, I felt like my heart swells out!! What a great work it is!!!

Yanni Fan
Picture of TrueYannist
posted Hide Post
OMG!!! Its too tough. I have no favorites, although I have listened Keys to imagination, Flame within and nostalgia more than any other yanni's compositions.

"Be Water my friend."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
It's hard to pick a favorite. Some songs are just beautiful while others are so upbeat it's hard to decide. Johnalby, Nightingale is one of my favorite parts of the Tribute DVD. Yanni is really smiling and seems very very please at the end of that song. I think it's Pedro playing the flute and at the end Yanni points his finger at him and sort of shakes it. It's almost like Pedro put some extra into it and it was exceptional. Pedro is an amazing talent.
Sara

Yanni Fan
Picture of TrueYannist
posted Hide Post
Yeha pedro is just amazing.Is he spanish?

"Be Water my friend."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
True, if you go to the main page on Yanni.com and click on tour, then musicians there are bios for the musicians. It says there Pedro was born in Venezuela. Would that be Spanish? All of these musicians have excellent backgrounds. He really seems to have fun playing. Sara

Yanni Fan
Picture of KRONPOL
posted Hide Post
hi!! SmilerI'm new member from Turkey.. And my song is deliverance and adagio in c minor

gel olumden soz etmeden once birseyler icelim seninle!!