Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Nican ?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Nican ? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Yasmina
posted
Hi everybody , Iam pleased to join this Yanni
message board .

I just dicovered Yanni's music and I have some old albums, now I want to know where I can find the song Nican , is this a new or an old song?

Is there an instrumental version ?

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Yasmina,
Welcome to the Yanni Message Board.

Nican was first performed in Acapulco in November 2008. It was not included on the Yanni Voices CD and there isn't an instrumental version available

Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Cynthia Syarto
posted Hide Post
It is on the DVD (with the children's choir) "Yanni Voices" Live in Concert from the Forum at Mundo Imperial in Acapulco.

Anne, I can't find it on a CD either.

Cyndi

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cyndi.
I forgot to mention it was on the DVD. Smiler

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Welcome Yasmina! Enjoy the message board... Smiler

I must say, I love the new DVD, Yanni Voices.. I really wish they had added the scene they did here at our Concert with the Curtain in the opening number... I thought it was the most dramatic opening I have ever seen anyone do..I do enjoy the Nican number and we didn't get to see that here. But, that opening we had here in Las Vegas, Sensational! Eeker

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Yasmina
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information , thank you all Smiler

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I think the song "Nican" in the DVD was cut ??
I remembered that there is a scene which Ender started to fall on his knees, praying and doing some actions Smiler.. Actually, the whole song is much longer than the DVD version

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I am sad Nican wasn't included in the cd of voices and either voces.. I love that song.. I feel it's like a tribute to Mexico..I like the version from acapulco but I think it's playback because children don't have microphones.. the dvd.. only focused on the children.. and some musicians like aztec.. but ender thomas supposed to sing but I don't know why did leslie, chloe, and nathan are along ender.. if the song only sings ender and children and some voices that I can't recognize.. they remind me ethnicity album..