Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Sensuous Chill For You Yanni

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sensuous Chill For You Yanni Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Yanni,

It has been along time since I have posted on here, but came here to say Thank you again Yanni for creating this amazing album. The emotions and the rhythms just flow together. The music is rich and warm allowing us to relax but at the same time awakens the heart and soul

and YES this album is one that will be put on and will keep playing again and again. We have already done it today.

Yanni, Thank You for taking us on another amazing journey, see you in Clearwater, Orlando, and Atlanta

Linda and Jose

Yanni Fan
Picture of shulamite
posted Hide Post
Once again, dear Linda, I am in agreement!♥
This album has such a beautiful feel to it!♥
A wonderful labor of Love.♥

...I bow my heart to you, sweet minister of music; you've touched, and awakened my soul.♥

~xox!♥

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I agree with both of you. This album does have a real feel to it. The album is very relaxing and touches my soul deeply. His music is therapeutic. When the album arrived in my mail it was a sad day for me. I found out my hairdresser quit and took a job for the postal service. As soon as I put that album on my sadness went away. Thank you Yanni for lifting my spirits. You really have a way of cheering us fans up and healing us with your music. Shulamite is right. You are a sweet minister of music. See you on July 22nd in Dayton, Ohio.