Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    If I Could Tell "YOU".........
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
If I Could Tell "YOU"......... Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted
Hi to everyone. Smiler This is one cd I listen to over and over and over again. Its different. It just flows so easily. I love this one. Smiler If I'm correct someone posted here recently, (no time to look back) that Yanni did this WHOLE cd with a synthesizer (interesting word) and no human vocals. Is that true, or am I losing my mind, or maybe I dreamed it, who knows. But if he did, that is TRUE talent. All the songs are fantastic but there are three songs in paticular that are amazing, which I truely thought were vocals. I thought all along I was singing and chanting along with sounds coming out of a variety of people. WOW!!! Eeker
Just curious...and love learning new things about my favorite person Big Grin
Terry

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Yep; I believe it was you who mentioned that; & I lost my mind in like, WOW; I couldn't believe, & still am amazed that there weren't human voices. Every time I listen to it now, I just shake my head in wonder. I love it too.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
I found it on "Please Answer Me" string...Bonnie was the one who told us about the synthesizers, because someone was asking about certain vocalists. So it is true WOW.
On Sacred Ground, Midnight Hymn, and Wishing Well........I thought for certain those were voices.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Me too; & oh BTW; this is really a recording, & I'm a figment of your imagination.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marias56
posted Hide Post
Hello, all,

This is one of my favorite CDs, too. I had asked about the vocals. Pretty amazing, huh?

Maria

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
IS my favorite. What it says, blows me away.

Yanni Fan
Picture of magnolia
posted Hide Post
quote:
blows me away.

I too become very light like a feather!! Big Grin

A MAGNOLIA for YANNI.
Marie Lena!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Ya know...I still can't quite get over it.
I had visioned ALL KINDS of people jamming doing Wishing Well. I'd sure like to SEE Yanni doing all that. He should let us all come on a "field trip" to his studios to watch him do some recordings or just playing. Wouldn't that be like THE "ultimate field trip"? After going on literally thousands of field trips with the children all thru the years. That one would be one for the books Big Grin
Terry

Yanni Fan
Picture of magnolia
posted Hide Post
....Dream come true Terry! Big Grin

A MAGNOLIA for YANNI.
Marie Lena!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
Boy, learned somethin new every day! I sure didn't know all that! Smiler That's wild! Smiler

So is that not Yanni's deep male voice on Wishing Well?

And yes, I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall at rehersals! Smiler

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".