Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Dance to Yanni's music
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dance to Yanni's music Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
just wanted to Tell you*
not to know.. Big Grin

Yanni Fan
Picture of Jan Orban
posted Hide Post
I made an attempt once to dance to Yanni's music while at one of his concerts and the lady in back of me, pulled me back down into my seat by the back of my shirt! Its my opinion that if they don't want us to dance, they need to equip the seats with seatbelts, straight jackets and tranquilizers! WHO CAN'T DANCE TO YANNI? HIS MUSIC IS MADE FOR RELEASING ALL THE EMOTIONAL ENERGY YOU GET WHILE LISTENING! Especially to: For All Seasons, Niki Nana, Some Ethinicity songs, Live At Acropolis, Tribute.......... ok..... all of them!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
I agree, to much emotion to just sit quiet. But we do have to respect the people around us. It is a real big problem? Some of Yanni's music is perfect for just listening, but some is a whole lot more! Wink

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Dancing is good for the soul! I say Dance if you want too! Wink

Peace be with you
Storm

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog.
Charles F. Duran

<crackedeggg>
posted
LOL Jan, a couple of us were at the St. Louis concert when Niki Nana came on. We stood and danced and the people behind us said "Sit down." The lady I was with turned around and said "Stand up."

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Three years later...

Yanni Fan
Picture of Isabelle #1
posted Hide Post
Jan next time you want to get up and dance at Yanni concert girl, DO IT, DO IT,DO IT, she was not nice to pull you down. Roll Eyes

Many spectators want to get up and dance I say it is RIGHT TO DO. GOGOGOGO. Smiler

It is the MUSIC that makes you want to DANCE, SO when I go to a concert I will get up and DANCE with no worry that I will be pull down. I will DANCEEEEEEEEEEEE. Wink Big Grin

For heaven sakes it is a Yanni CONCERT not a church. Confused

Isabelle Smiler Big Grin