Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    The End of August

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The End of August Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I don't know about you but I am crazy about "The End of August". There is a sadness about that song and the way that Karen plays the violin is so touching. Yanni's expression after that song on the LATA Video is so warm. That smile should be bottled.

Bev809

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
Hi Bev! Funny you should mention that song, I was just listening to it a little while ago, imagining it was written for me! HA! (my Bday is end of August) Smiler

I don't really feel it being sad, but it is a very deep sort of emotion isn't it. I love it too!

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
SmilerI love this tune too. It's a few pages in the piano book and I lost a couple of those pages so I never really played it. A lot of single notes in beautiful runs. So pretty, I love listening to this in quiet place.

Yanni Fan
Picture of EHK
posted Hide Post
I agree with u Bev and I'd say this applies too on "Felitsa".

To The One Who Knows; YANNI...

Yanni Fan
Picture of ohiohummingbird
posted Hide Post
Any of his piano songs with lots of runs really get me going. I absolutely love Marching Season.

Love and Hugs,
Hummer

~Hi Ho Songbird~

Life doesn't give us chances...Life is our chance to give ~ from a Ziggy cartoon

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Marching Season is a great song. I love watching Yanni come up off his bench playing so fast. Its also great watching and feeling the bond he shares with Charlie, who is absolutely the best drummer I've seen. And what a sense of humor.