Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    The Storm and World Dance???

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Storm and World Dance??? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Saw Yanni live in Ottawa this week. Concert was truly incredible. Two of the pieces he played were The Storm and World Dance. I have not been able to find these on any of the albums. Are these new works and might they be released on future albums. Thanks for any info.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Graywolf
posted Hide Post
Hello Picard4323

I know "The Storm" is a new one, I'm not sure about "World Dance". I think it is too. I'm hoping it will be out on a new album SOON. I haven't heard it yet. I was unable to make it to any concerts this year so far. I really would like to hear them.

Take Care, Graywolf

Yanni Fan
Picture of EHK
posted Hide Post
The Storm & World Dance aren't included in any of Yanni's official 13 albums. But i hope in the future, he shall include them... Smiler

To The One Who Knows; YANNI...

Yanni Fan
Picture of afterglow
posted Hide Post
I heard "The Storm" and "World Dance" live on this tour, and boy I am trying to be soooo patient in anticipating the live release due out this fall. While the music is great, period, nothing compares to the energy of a live performance. Really looking forward to it as well as everyone else, I'm sure. I wonder if it may be a double CD as the whole set list is good. I enjoy some of the solo's and preludes in between songs and hope and hope they may not be left out. We will have to wait and see...

afterglow a.k.a great flow

Yanni Fan
Picture of Christian Piper
posted Hide Post
Well, World Dance is the only song that is not written by Yanni. Bonnie has the info on World Dance. But "The Storm" should be on the DVD though that is coming out.