Yanni Message Board
Truth of Touch Review

This topic can be found at:
http://board.yanni.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/788108624/m/6963905857

March 06, 2011, 10:05 PM
shulamite
Truth of Touch Review
Thank you dear Dream Angel. I see that I'm echoing much of your words here as well.
~ ~
March 06, 2011, 10:14 PM
Dream Angel
Not trying to undermine any of the other posts here, but let's just say "Great minds think alike".
March 15, 2011, 03:12 PM
nix
Just listening to it more last few days and I think that I was being too harsh. It is a grower, but it's still far from Yanni's pre 2000 albums.
I would give it now a half star more, so it would be **1/2 Big Grin

But, I think it's slightly more creative than "If I Could Tell You" because that album I really never found interesting. Too sterile for my taste and it lacks strong melodies.
March 22, 2011, 12:07 AM
True_Fan
I'm new to this community. But I had long wanted to talk about the new album "Truth of Touch". This is the album we are waiting for a year is not it? This album is like a Yanni said it was "pure Yanni. " So it is true he said. I love to listen to the song "Voyage", but now I am eager to hear the song "Can't Wait. " I love to hear Leslie sing. Very tempting. Hear it! It would be tempting ... hehe. Speaking about the new album, I remembered the song "1001" (from the CD Voices). If the song was added to the list of "Truth of Touch" CD, for sure many agree.