Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Truth of Touch Review
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Truth of Touch Review Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of shulamite
posted Hide Post
Thank you dear Dream Angel. I see that I'm echoing much of your words here as well.
~ ~

Yanni Fan
Picture of Dream Angel
posted Hide Post
Not trying to undermine any of the other posts here, but let's just say "Great minds think alike".

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Just listening to it more last few days and I think that I was being too harsh. It is a grower, but it's still far from Yanni's pre 2000 albums.
I would give it now a half star more, so it would be **1/2 Big Grin

But, I think it's slightly more creative than "If I Could Tell You" because that album I really never found interesting. Too sterile for my taste and it lacks strong melodies.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I'm new to this community. But I had long wanted to talk about the new album "Truth of Touch". This is the album we are waiting for a year is not it? This album is like a Yanni said it was "pure Yanni. " So it is true he said. I love to listen to the song "Voyage", but now I am eager to hear the song "Can't Wait. " I love to hear Leslie sing. Very tempting. Hear it! It would be tempting ... hehe. Speaking about the new album, I remembered the song "1001" (from the CD Voices). If the song was added to the list of "Truth of Touch" CD, for sure many agree.