Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    A new Song?????
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A new Song????? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has any Idea about Yanni's new song. I went to the Orlando concert and Yanni played this amaizing new song. I think he said the name was :"the stone". Where can i find this song?????

Sam Horness

<Annie Oakley>
posted
DO U MEAN DA STORM? IT WIL CUM OUT IN HIS YANNI LIV DVD.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot Annie. I can't wait till the DVD comes out. any idea when it's gonna be out???
I bet the new song will be in his new CD too

Sam Horness

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
When I saw Yanni perform in Jacksonville, for his 3rd encore, he played "The Storm".

Yanni Fan
Picture of LisaG
posted Hide Post
Sam...I read that Yanni will get started producing the DVD/CD after he is off the road. It could possibly be out by later this year.

Lisa

Yanni Fan
Picture of wantfrieswiththat
posted Hide Post
Yes, "The Storm" absolutely rocks!

Sam and LtPat228, we were at the Jacksonville and Orlando concerts too. It was outstanding. Hope you can join us all for a YMB meet and greet dinner next time. Alfreda was so generous of her time to stop by and chat with us at JAX!

I think the DVD/CD is supposed to be out sometime in the fall, but don't quote me on that.

"Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
So when you guys say new DVD/CD do you mean a cd of the tour or a whole new CD with new songs??? WOW that would be amaizing. I can't wait till i hear Yanni's new compositions. I noticed that he added words to "Sacred Ground" I really hope he includes that in the new CD....

Sam Horness

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Want Fries?
Where were you seated at the JAX concert?

Yanni Fan
Picture of wantfrieswiththat
posted Hide Post
LtPat228, we were in Section F7 on the floor, just to the right of the sound boards. Love your dancing baby avatar! Smiler

Sam, the new DVD/CD will be based upon the Yanni Live tour that just ended. It was taped at the opening night in Las Vegas last November 7th, at Mandalay Bay.

"Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion."

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot wantfries.... where do you guys get all this info from???? I've been away from the YMB for more than a year and I just came back...so i'm kinda lost.... Eeker

Sam Horness