Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Ethnicity Musicians

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ethnicity Musicians Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I haven't purchased Ethnicity yet, but I'll be doing it this weekend. I've been hearing wonderful things about both Samvel and Sayaka and I was wondering if either or both are on Ethnicity?

Yanni Fan
Picture of afterglow
posted Hide Post
Hello jlatessa! Smiler Welcome to the board! Yes, those wonderful things you heard about Sayaka and Samvel are true! They are great musicians and a pleasure to hear perform. To try to answer your question, I beleive they have both just joined Yanni recently before this tour, to try to fill the absence left by Karen Briggs who I beleive did the violin parts on "Ethnicity". (Would somebody correct me if this is wrong). Anyways enjoy your time here at the board!
Smiler
afterglow

Yanni Fan
Picture of hosam z
posted Hide Post
welcome to the board jlatessa .. Wink really those wonderful thtings you heard about the..Sayaka and Samvel.. they are great musicians and I agree with afterglow about karen briggs I love her very much and I miss her a lot ..
ok enjoy with us.. Wink

Housam
"Yanni in my whispers"

Yanni Fan
Picture of Carol D.
posted Hide Post
Hi jlatessa; welcome to the board!! You'll love it here, so much fun and so many good people. I believe afterglow is right that it is Karen Briggs on violin in Ethnicity. You'll love Ethnicity, it's fantastic!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Pedro on flute, Karen on violin, Michelle Amato and Alfreda Gerald on vocals.

Michelle's voices on "For All Seasons" and "Almost A Whisper"
Alfreda's voice on "The Promise"