Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    One Man's Dream
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
One Man's Dream Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Hello all

I don't know how to describe the emotion I had that night.

Every thing was perfect; I had finished the ceremony at men section and was allowed to go to the women section, where the woman that I will share my life with was waiting in White dress.

As we were walking down the altar, the music was on the air. During the drama and the feeling of happiness, my wife surprised me with the opening melody for the ceremony.

it was nothing but the only known " one man's dream" melody.

That moment would stick in my mind forever; I have a different perspective for this song know.

IT IS THE SONG THAT WAS PLAYED IN MY WEDDING NIGHT

Yanni Fan
Picture of Praven
posted Hide Post
Thats great Killerrose playing one mans dream for u r wedding so u r lady knows u r a yanni fan Smiler

Praven

Yanni Fan
Picture of rima
posted Hide Post
Hi Killerrose,
How are you?
very nice post Wink..Say Hi to your lovely wife Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of juldori12@gmail.com
posted Hide Post
one man's dream....that is beautiful!
i have dedicated "the rain must fall" to a friend
i lost back in Feb.2008...he was at the prime of his life (father;grandfather, etc.) when the Angels called him home.......he was 44 yrs old.......... Confused....yes.....and life does go on...so, i am not so much "confused" as i am grieving........Julia

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Julia. Grieving is a very important process in the loss of a loved one.
Take care

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
thank you Seren..........i made a poem "Consider the Maple", for him.......in remembrance, of him......i willshare it with u on the 'morrow........just got home from work here...........i'm tired and all...... Winkit is "freezin'" cold here in this beautiful hudson valley NY tonight....i live in the MID hudson region.bbbbbrrrrr........haha......o.k. ty once again......Julia......goin' to ZZZzzz..land! Cool

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
dear all

thank you very much for each one of you for eplying to my post.

and I am sorry for those who lost beloved ones

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
oh man.it has been awhile since i have been on this page....busy with the "holidays" and my krazie buzzie job....OMG! yeah.......seren.....my 1rst Christmas w/o Vinnie.........my good friend who died in feb..........i'm ok though...time is time....at least i have Yanni music to sooth me and my memories.....i am listening to "live @ the acropolis...i can not get enough of that melodic genius there.......vanessa & yanni are Slammin' there! i think of my son...............my lady lover that i see.......and life in general.....Yanni makes you "think".whether you want to or not.....haha......God Bless him......pure Heaven to me.........peace to all.....and Merry Christmas! Julia........

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
SmilerGreetings! Haven't visited here in quite some time but had to comment. I also LOVE this tune. Although I have expressively stated this a while back, I must repeat; this is one of my all time Yanni favorites.

This piece centers me and aligns my focus. Currently, my 18 year old daughter who does not read music and cannot play piano, is learning this One Man's Dream by memory (piano). She loves this piece as well and is driven to complete it before going back to college on the 5th.

Yanni's music is truly universal. His ability to invent/re-invent what is - is the mark of a genius playing, discovering and conquering within his own range of ability which is a limitless one.

Anywhooo...hello!

I

Yanni Fan
Picture of demitri al iraqi
posted Hide Post
woooooow
its so romantic
she is love you so much
i loved this sight