Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Listening to the Never Too Late

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Listening to the Never Too Late Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Sinoer
posted
Smiler,hello my buddies,this is James Shaw from China. I started to enjoying yanni's songs half a year ago and i like them so much. I specially like the feeling when enjoying Never Too Late. Everytime i listened to it,i felt strong deep in my mind.
So i just wanna to konw your feelings when listening to it

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Sinoer,
Welcome to the Yanni Message Board.
'Never Too Late' is a favourite of mine too and I love to hear Yanni sing. Smiler
Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sinoer
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
Fine! I am a newcomer to here, so i konw little about what usually talked about here.I need your help. As to yanni's songs, i believe he got a specific meaning in his song.I like them but i amnot sure whether i konw them fully.

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi Sinoer,
I remember reading somewhere that Yanni once said that he does sometimes find it difficult to find a name for some of his songs but he has written a few as a tribute to special people,times and places that are important in his life.
Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of Sinoer
posted Hide Post
Thank you,Seren.
I think before i get to know more about yanni's songs, it 's quite necessary for me to read something about himself. So that i can get through more about his life experience.
Thank you again.