Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Your Opinion In The Storm
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Your Opinion In The Storm Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of THE flame within
posted
The Storm..........The cello seemed frightful, and it is the quietude before the storm at the end of it and beginning the passage of keyboards and violin who represent countdown to the storm . started the storm by Yanni s` sign and on Samvel s` hands went the storm who passed it to Victor and then Ramon who represented his trumpet a tragedy resulted from the storm ,then the storm intensifies which continued to a time and stopped . the second section was beginning to end of the storm which was indeed a storm . THANK YOU YANNI ON THIS UNLIMITED CREATIVITY.

We Love Music Because We Love Yanni.

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
'The storm' Is one of the most moving pieces of music that Yanni created. The clouds slowly forming in the distance, the darkening skies, and then the full force and fury. It intensifies the senses with vibrance and emotion. You can't help but react to the force. I love it!

Bro #1

Yanni Fan
Picture of mg
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love "The Storm", but lets not forget about Vivaldi - he did have something to do with it...

mg Wink

Yanni Fan
Picture of Rachel Terry
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, Vivaldi composed it. I have a version of the original done by a German orchestra. I've listened to both versions and find Yanni's so much more exciting and vibrant!

Never lose sight of your dreams.

Rachel

Yanni Fan
Picture of LADY G
posted Hide Post
THE STORM HAS BEEN A LARGE TOPIC IN MANY AREAS OF THE WORLD, NOT ONLY DOES IT GIVE YOU GOOSE BUMPS, BUT I'VE NOTICED THE EXCITEMENT IS WITH ALL AGE GROUPS..IT CERTAINLY WAS A WELL DONE PIECE OF MUSIC AND HAD TO BE A DIFFICULT CHALLENGE WHICH YANNI IS THE MASTER OF COURSE.
HOPE EVERYONE AGREES, YASOU EVERYONE ..LADY G.

Yanni Fan
Picture of CWithGod
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone, I am smiling as I write this about the "Storm"...it is true the beginning sounds like the "gathering gloom" of a storm, but what I feel as it "breaks" is more a "storm" of joy, vibrance, life, play and powerful energy! It's like a storm, only backwards....one wants to open their arms to it, rather than run and hide in a protected place.

And you know.....that kind of reversal is exactly what LOVE can do in an evironment that is "gloomy" with fear and dark moods!

So maybe the song represents a Storm...of LOVE! Wink

...LOVE is All...FOR all!!

Cynthia

<Angel Lotus>
posted
quote:
So maybe the song represents a Storm...of LOVE!

Hmmm ... I never thought of it that way. Thank you for pointing that out.

Personally, I love storms. There is something beautiful about them. Where I grew up, they would appear suddenly and somewhat unpredictably. When they were really intense, right in the middle of one the world around you was so beautiful. When they were over, it left everything more beautiful and alive than it had been before. Let's not forget the majestic ocean and what happens to her when a storm is brewing or in full force, nor the calm of the ocean afterwards!

Wink

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Fans , what is the song which composed by Antonio Vivaldi’s and based on it Yanni , I saw a post talking about this.

<crackedeggg>
posted
The Storm was loosely based on a section of Vivaldi's Four Seasons, specifically Summer (iii) Presto

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bonnie I am grateful........