Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    FILM SCORE COMPOSITIONS

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FILM SCORE COMPOSITIONS Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Kichu
posted
With all the class and quality of Yanni i was wondering why he didn't step into composing background scores and music for films....although he has done a few....may be he may not have had the need to do that...but i thought he could have went to become one of the greatest composers of film compositions adding to the title of the King Of Contemporary Instrumental Music..hehe... Smiler

Kichu
the Squirrel

<crackedeggg>
posted
Hi Bluey,

Yanni did several film scores in the early 90's including Steal The Sky, I Love You Perfect, Heart of Darkness and She'll Take Romance.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Kichu
posted Hide Post
hi moderator...uv'e got a nice name...hey i do know that he has composed the ones you named but is there any specific reasons he is not probably doing it now...does he still get offers till date....just getting a bit curious because i feel he wud have gone on to be one of the greats.......

Kichu
the Squirrel

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi bluey,
All the film scores were composed before the Lata and Tribute concerts and the tours took place so maybe Yanni just hasn't got the time to do this anymore or he just prefers to concentrate on other things now. I agree with you though as I love the film score he has done.
Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of ButterflyDance
posted Hide Post
SmilerHI BONNIE,
WHERE WOULD I FIND "SHE'LL TAKE ROMANCE".
DID YANNI DO ALL THE MUSIC AND IS THERE A CD
SOUND TRACK?

WinkGOD BLESS ALL Wink

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi ButterflyDance,
Nice to see you posting again. Smiler
I know you asked Bonnie but she isn't online at the moment.
A few people have asked about this in the past.
I have a video of She'll Take Romance that I obtained here in the UK and Yanni did write all the music for it. There isn't a CD available and we have been unable to find any NTSC copies,sorry. Frowner The copy I have is a PAL (European) version.
Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of ButterflyDance
posted Hide Post
SmilerThanks Anne. I hope someone will be able to
let me know where I might find a copy in the U.S.

WinkGod Bless All Wink

<crackedeggg>
posted
I have searched and not sure the movie was ever released on DVD or VHS in the US. I checked Netflix and it's not on there so I'm guessing that it simply isn't available.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of THE flame within
posted Hide Post
Hi bluey , after acroplis concert Yanni became interested in tours and release albums ,may be composing music to films annoy him ,the directors can ask the permission to use His Music.

We Love Music Because We Love Yanni.

Yanni Fan
Picture of EHK
posted Hide Post
I believe Yanni is more into performing on stage and composing music albums rather than composing background scores...

To The One Who Knows; YANNI...