Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Yanni song with an African bassist singing

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Yanni song with an African bassist singing Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Okay, years ago I saw Yanni on TV. In the middle of the concert the bassist starting singing beautifully while accompanying himself on bass. He seemed to be singing in African, if memory serves. Does anyone know what song this was and what recording this was on? Thanks for you help!!!

<crackedeggg>
posted
Hi arroyomusic.

Welcome to Yanni's Message Board.

I've done a lot of checking on this and no one knows what you are referring to. We think you may have confused Yanni with someone else. We do know for certain that it's not any of Yanni's published concerts. It's also not his concert in Japan or Dallas both of which were broadcast but never published for retail.

I'm sorry we don't have an answer for you. If you have other details it may be easier to pin it down.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of EHK
posted Hide Post
hi arroyomusic,

do u mean in tribute concert when pedro eustache was singing in the song called niki nana, it was accompanied by percussion??!!

Tribute concert, i'm not sure this is what u meant anyway...

To The One Who Knows; YANNI...

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
(sighs) I am sure it is Yanni. It was like 13-15 years ago. I was watching him on TV and the bass player takes center stage and sang solo while playing his bass to accompanying himself. I am sure of it! Oh well, thanks for your attempt to find out, though Frowner

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Dear Friend,
I think you got to ask Ric Ferabracci(sorry for spelling). ,the Bass Guitar Player.He worked with Yanni from LIVE at Acropolis till some time after Tribute Concert.

with man it is impossible, but with GOD Everything is Possible