Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    The Children And Yanni

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Children And Yanni Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of THE flame within
posted
Hi Fans , I meant from Yanni and children ,the listening of children to Yanni , whereas my young sister her age 7 years old loves Yanni , she has listened to him since 1 year . she liked Santorini , Tribute album especially Nightingale she was called it the song of bird but now knows its real name and liked The Flame Within , Rainmaker and November Sky. And now she is very happy in The Concert Event , almost every day listens to it , she listened to it more than me and liked it very very much. She chose Yanni only between three artists my brothers are listening to them.I think this is very beautiful thing , since Yanni`s music touched even the children.

We Love Music Because We Love Yanni.

Yanni Fan
Picture of margaret0949
posted Hide Post
CoolTHE flame within, that is a wonderful story. I am so glad to hear children are that smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Peace, Love and Yannitude,
Margaret0949

In Peace, Love and Yannitude,
margaret0949

Yanni Fan
Picture of ambiance
posted Hide Post
my girls always are humming the live concert they know certian melodies they are 3 and 6 they love it

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
Plato

Yanni Fan
Picture of LADY G
posted Hide Post
MY NIECES LOVE "NIGHTBIRD" THE WAY THE SEAGULLS ARE HEARD AT THE BEGINNING, AND THE DEFINATE GREEK SOUND IT HAS. THEY WERE RAISED LISTENING TO A LOT OF GREEK MUSIC AND THIS ONE THEY REALLY LIKE TO SHAKE AND DANCE TO. OF COURSE I'M THE ONE THAT GOT THEM STARTED LISTENING TO IT.,,,,LADY G.

Yanni Fan
Picture of THE flame within
posted Hide Post
Fantastic Fantastic............

We Love Music Because We Love Yanni.