Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    'Concert Song Requests'
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
'Concert Song Requests' Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Someday, I would love Yanni to perform a smaller concert with everything from "In My Time", mostly with just him playing piano & keyboards. I've imagined the concert also being called the same thing, "In My Time". Maybe someday I'll live to see that happen.

Every day is a 'new' day, full of opportunities, adventure and a chance to make your dreams come true ©

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
"In My Time" is a perfect title! He should do "LATA", "Tribute", and "Yanni Live" all over again...just to name a few....

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Someday, I would love Yanni to perform a smaller concert with everything from "In My Time", mostly with just him playing piano & keyboards.

Wow..it would be wonderful Smiler Smiler Smiler

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Other songs that I'd love to hear:

Nightingale
Deliverance
Everglade Run

I love them (..especially "Nightingale") Big Grin

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
"In The Morning Light" is my Yanni favorite of all time! Every time I listen to it, I am moved to tears. There is such a feeling of "humbleness" that comes about when listening to it. It brings us back to our roots and at the same time puts the whole world at our feet.

Every note is played with such clarity, such feeling, and such purity.

Truly, truly the work of the Gods!

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
This just gave me an idea for an article for YanniMagic - "The Beauty in a Single Note"!

Can you write an article about one, solitary note? Oh, yes, yes, yes!

There is Magic in the Music!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
In The Morning Light, is just Dreamy!!!

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
"In The Morning Light" is my Yanni favorite of all time! Every time I listen to it, I am moved to tears. There is such a feeling of "humbleness" that comes about when listening to it.

I agree with you SmilerIt's a beautiful composition.

quote:
Every note is played with such clarity, such feeling, and such purity.

Yes,every note communicates emotions..That's why I love his instrumental music..It's pure beauty SmilerIt's not easy to find music that communicates that way..

Myky

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
in the Morning Light.. it's a song that I played at nights before going to bed.. in my cell phone.. it really help you to feel better.. also until the last moment.. those songs are classic for Yanni