Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    If I could Tell You
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
If I could Tell You Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
Must admit when it first came out I was a bit disappointed...............but lately, I started listening to it and WOW.........it's a masterpeice. Glad he played some of those peices on his Ethnicity tour!

Love like you've never been hurt;<br />Work like you don't need the money;<br />Dance like no one is watching!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
I love it too! Its very simple but still beautiful!

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Yes, I too like If I Could Tell You. When Ethnicity came out I was disappointed having been used to a certain type of sound that Yanni creates. However, after listening to it about 2 or 3 more times, I began to appreciate the diversity of the songs in this CD. Then when I found out that Yanni was singing on two of the songs from this CD, I really began to understand the evolution in his music. Bravo!

Bev809

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I love this cd. I play it the most of all the cd's I have. When I want to introduce someone to Yanni's music this is the cd I start with and it is always a hit. No matter what mood I am in, this music makes it better.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Carol D.
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone;
I agree---If I Could Tell You is a masterpiece. I don't think I've ever heard more beautiful music than Sacred Ground and the song IICTY. I listen to it many times a day, and can never get enough.
The thing with being disappointed when a new release comes out is understandable, we love the music on a particular cd so much, we just want more, but then he comes out with something different but just as incredible. In my humble opinion, the guy is a genius!!

Yanni Fan
Picture of psc143
posted Hide Post
Hello Little Frog...WELCOME to the board. Guess I've missed seeing you before...just wanted to say Hi Big Grin

xxoo,
CIA

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hello to you too. Thanks for the welcome.

Yanni Fan
Picture of magnolia
posted Hide Post
Little Frog......welcome to the board.
Your name makes me smile cos I just read about Froggies on the bugs thread! Smiler

A MAGNOLIA for YANNI.
Marie Lena!

Yanni Fan
Picture of psc143
posted Hide Post
Hope you'll hang around and party with us for a while. We have a blast....when we have time!

xxoo,
CIA

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
i absolutely love felitsa...i cried the first time i heard it. it sounds of such longing for peace and searching for beauty.

yanni truly is my idol.

Mally