Yanni Message Board
I like "1001" (Voices CD)

This topic can be found at:
http://board.yanni.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/788108624/m/8743919957

March 22, 2011, 12:23 AM
True_Fan
I like "1001" (Voices CD)
I like "1001" (Voices CD). But I was wondering why he was given this title? Is it because the rhythm of the song that sounds like a style of Arabic? But when I listen carefully, there is no sound nor Arabic style. Perhaps this is merely a title for this song. The song is nice, as if dancing with the rhythm. Very beautiful. Teases. I gave him 5 out of 5 stars. Hear it, you'll fall in love ...
March 22, 2011, 04:02 AM
True_Fan
The song "1001" (Voices CD) is indeed very tasty. Not satisfied to hear that. Sony Walkman became my faithful friend. Not too much I say, this song is the same intensity with "Deliverance" (Tribute CD). Even without human voice, it is still attractive. If the human voice is included, as the song "November Sky" (new version), will definitely impair the whole song. Well done, Yanni. And below is a list of my 10 favorite songs by Yanni ...

1) 1001
2) Love Take Me(Chloe Lowery's vocal is great coupled with the music Yanni)
3) Can't Wait (sung by Leslie)
4) Voyage (really nice ... but why the number 4, you wondered., once it is in the No. 1 when there is no "1001")
5) Deliverance (which is pure classic, there is a class of its own)
6) On Sacred Ground (if you like Enigma, as I will surely love this song ..)
7) November Sky (from my favorite album, If I Could Tell You)
8) Rites of Passage (if you like Adiemus (like me), you would like this song)
9) A Love For Life (I prefer the live version of this song performed at the Royal Albert Hall)
10) Prelude (Tribute CD, do not know what else to say :-)
March 22, 2011, 11:52 AM
stewdog1
Maybe it is just written in binary for the number 9.
March 22, 2011, 10:13 PM
True_Fan
What is Binary?
March 22, 2011, 10:52 PM
True_Fan
Deals with some of the song "Love Take Me"...
Yanni's great music combined with an amazing voice .. .. creating a masterpiece that is titled "Love Take Me". Chloe's voice is amazing, fantastic, loud like the famous singer, Mariah Carey. And I'm not a fan of Mariah. I heard the thunder-like in some places in this song which is pasted to the good. Kudos Yanni and Chloe!
March 22, 2011, 11:55 PM
stewdog1
@True_Fan

Here you go:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_numeral_system
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_code
March 23, 2011, 05:19 AM
myky
That's very interesting..
You know, when I read the title of the song "Nine" I immediately thought about the chinese I Ching (I've always been very interested about that..I've read several books about that..)and it's interesting that the I Ching is mentioned in the links posted on this string.. Smiler

Myky
March 25, 2011, 11:23 AM
True_Fan
Thank you for the encouraging messages from you all, fans of Yanni. Are you a fan of song featuring Chloe Lowery "Love Take Me"?
March 25, 2011, 11:31 AM
Anne.
Hello True_Fan and welcome to the Yanni Message Board.

I love that song by Chloe. Smiler

Anne

March 25, 2011, 10:45 PM
Evelyn Martinez
LobeI LOVE Lobe,LOVE Lobe,LOVE Lobe this song "Love Take Me". It gives a haunting melody feel, like "Phamtom Of The Opera" Who wrote the lyrics is very much in "LOVE". ILWYC-EM