Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Voices concert dvd?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Voices concert dvd? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
I am very sad.. that the dvd from voices concert live acapulco is incomplete.. it doesn't include.. nostalgia.. and also..I want to ask.. if the concert event dvd is the etnicity tour in dvd.. I know it's incomplete.. I wish I could see complete this tour.. also sad.. that yanni didn't play the songs that are instrumental in his new cd in the concerts.. I think Yanni is becoming more pop every day .. now he made a song for christmas..he never did that until now.anyway I admire the some songs of his new works..

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Yanni Message Board.

There isn't a DVD of the Ethnicity tour available but Yanni Live The Concert Event contains many of the songs from that tour with a few changes.

Anne

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
the concert event is another tour? why is there not dvd from the ethnicity tour? I really miss that tour.. I like acropolis, tribute... even some songs are out of the official dvd.. I love the concert event.. I really miss songs from ethnicity in his new dvd.. Yanni Voices..

<crackedeggg>
posted
Ethnicity was supposed to be filmed at the end of the tour but there were some scheduling conflicts and they weren't able to do it.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Would there be a COMPLETE SHOW DVD of any of the tours? I really wish it would...

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
if ethnicity tour supposed to be filmed then what tour belongs the concert event and is it a full dvd or just some parts like tribute concert.. also the dvd voices is cut.. I don't know why.. we can't get a full concert..

Yanni Fan
Picture of Marilyn
posted Hide Post
Dupernatural2029

I saw "Ethnicity" here in Las Vegas and the "Yanni" World Tour in 2004. Crackedeggg is right, they are about the same.. The Yanni Live had more lights, pictures, more dramatic show.. Similiar music...

"Look at the sunset. If it pleases you, you're a happy man." - Yanni

Marilyn
Love Is All

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
I feel Yanni always cut his dvds.. he never publish a full concert. it's the same with voices dvd live acapulco.. as a mexican.. I wish I could see again the full concert and to watch niki nana with michelle amato and Alfreda from the concert event.. I don't know if someone could say me the set of songs of the that tour..

Yanni Fan
posted Hide Post
Hi Dupernatural2029 Smiler

quote:
I don't know if someone could say me the set of songs of the that tour..

I found that info about the "Ethnicity Tour" on the internet.I hope it's correct Smiler :

1- Standing In Motion
2-Enchantment
3-On Sacred Ground
4-Keys to Imagination
5-Play Time
6-Until The Last Moment
7-Rainmaker
8-Cello Solo
9-Storm
10-Aria
11-For All Seasons
12-Nightingale
13-The Promise
14-Prelude/Nostalgia
15-Marching Season
16-World Dance
17-Niki Nana
18-Santorini

quote:
I wish I could see again the full concert and to watch niki nana with michelle amato and Alfreda from the concert event..

I agree with you SmilerI love "Niki Nana" sung by Alfreda SmilerIt's the best one! Big Grin
It would be wonderful to watch a DVD of the "Ethnicity Tour" Cool

Myky

<crackedeggg>
posted
Hi Myky,

That's the set list from the Yanni Live tour, not Ethnicity. I'll do some digging and see if I can find the set list from Ethnicity...I have it somewhere.

Yanni has never released the full set of any of his concerts. But most other artists do the same thing.

Report This Post