Yanni Message Board
Question about a Yanni song!

This topic can be found at:
http://board.yanni.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/788108624/m/8943946867

December 12, 2011, 02:46 AM
duelin2002
Question about a Yanni song!
Hey everyone, I was just looking up videos on youtube about the Voices era compilations and came across the collaboration between Yanni and Cristian Castro and remember a piece between the two called "Es Amor" and I totally forgot about this song in the video when I watched it ages ago and I was wondering what happened to this wonderful piece of music? If anyone could tell me that'd be great cuz I want this song! LOL also I noticed a LOT of other songs randomly in the videos that included the Voices (Nathan, Chloe, Leslie, and Ender) that aren't on the Yanni Voices CD so I was wondering what happened to those and if there will be a CD in the future that will include them. Thank you to anyone that could answer these questions!
December 12, 2011, 10:17 AM
albors
Hello! Smiler
It's true, unfortunately many songs belonging to Yanni Voices project are not released... Frowner
By the way this year was released an album called 'Yanni Presents Ender Thomas' that contains all (I think) songs of Yanni Voices featuring Ender Thomas and another album 'Truth of Touch' that contains three tracks not released in Yanni Voices album (I'm talking about 'Can't Wait', 'O Luce che Brilla nell'Oscurità' and 'Secret'). Smiler
December 12, 2011, 10:19 AM
albors
Furthermore I agree with you, it's a pity that there are still many songs of Yanni Voices not released and i pray that maybe next year we will listen to some parts of them... Anxious Consider that Yanni maybe doesn't release albums for different reasons and we have to respect his decisions... Try to search on Youtube the key words 'Es amor christian castro' or 'Aria Yanni Voices'... Have you got the songs 'To the One Who Knows (The Gift of Life)' sung by Leslie and 'Love Awakening' sung by Chloe?
December 12, 2011, 01:18 PM
duelin2002
Thanks Albers for the help and yeah I've heard all of those songs and they are great! I have the ended Thomas album as well as truth of touch of course Wink I just wish I knew what Yanni did with those songs in those videos who he used to release to us weekly about the Voices a couple years ago. I wonder what they decided to do with them of course since we're out of the loop on it anything we speculate won't matter. I just wanted to know some solid info on it as I would respect any decisions made on the matter. Smiler