Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    The Very Best of Yanni
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Very Best of Yanni Login/Join 
<Gaby Andraos>
posted
How could you miss "One Man's Dream", it is the best ever heard

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of PerfectPitch
posted Hide Post
((LIONHEART AND ANDRAOS,HELLO! I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH TO SEE A POST FROM YOU.WITH RESPECT.OLIVE TO YOU .PP.

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
I agree with you Gaby...One Mans Dream...the best ever...always thought that since the very first time I heard it, a thousand times ago and it can still bring tears to my eyes. Its just so deep and almost like sentimental, but at the same time very powerful. I love it!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
Jiminey Crickets! (off topic) This string is 4 years old! Not archived anymore? Maybe due to new server or something? Woot Woot! Wonder if I can find more cool stuff to bring up ......checking. ...Smiler

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".

Yanni Fan
Picture of Terrysown
posted Hide Post
Hey Louise, I like going to the sites about Yanni's music and reading the posts. Its fun to click back on old stuff sometimes. It would take years to read everthing but when ever I have a little free time...which is usually never...I'll brouse around. Its fun Smiler Call me crazy
Razzer Big Grin
Terry

Yanni Fan
Picture of Bluebird0078
posted Hide Post
I was really surprised when I saw this string brought up. I remember posting way back then. Its good to see some of the old stuff. Brings back memories. Thanks for looking.

Love, Bluebird

Love, Bluebird Sis#36

Yanni Fan
Picture of magnolia
posted Hide Post
I thought I'm loosing my mind. Then I realized this was started in 2001!!!

It is fun to check the archived ones. We are all crazy in a way Terry!! I do the same too!!

A MAGNOLIA for YANNI.
Marie Lena!

Yanni Fan
Picture of Louise25
posted Hide Post
I hear that! I brought up a few favs that were no longer archived in Main Yanni Forum. And MAN! You gotta check out Hawk's "Spirt of Saint Louis" that she was able to bring out of the dungeon. IS IT GOOD! Smiler

D.L.
SweetLou/VF#2

"We are not human beings having a temporary spiritual experience.....We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience".