Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    Need the name of a song played in the show

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Need the name of a song played in the show Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Starlight
posted
I was at Yanni's concert last night at the Nokia - and it was fantastic. There were two songs that I did not recognize, however, and I would love to know the name of one of them that was played closer to the beginning of the show. It was in the first five songs, I think, and it had Arabic elements in it, sort of like it could be used for a slow belly dance. It was dreamy, beautiful. He didn't mention the name of the song. It was around the time he played Felitsa. I would really love it if someone could give me the name of that song. (I couldn't find it on any of his albums, either.) Maybe someone has a song list of the concert? Thank you.

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Hello Starlight,

I believe the song right after Felitsa is Voyage. And a couple of songs later is Vertigo. Both of these songs are from his Truth of Touch CD.

It is a fantastic concert isn't it. Smiler

Yanni Fan
Picture of Starlight
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Kathrine! You're right - "Voyage" is what I was looking for. That's the one album I don't have, but I will now lol. His concerts are such fun events - and I am thrilled every time to see Sam and Charlie play their instruments. They are the best in their respective fields, in my opinion. The energy and the quality of music are so outstanding at a Yanni concert.