Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    What is your favorite music?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What is your favorite music? Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
Picture of Navigator
posted Hide Post
Hi Daolang. I'm Navigator. SmilerNice to meet you.

Even though I have never seen Yanni in concert, I have to agree with PlayingbyHeart
quote:
Ethnicity is Yanni's best album, it is perfect, and the name is also perfect, and the pictures of Yanni are so, so perfect! It is worldwide culture transformed into music.
It was during that tour that I actually had the chance to see him in concert, but because of fate, I guess, I Didn't even know that this was possible. Think it was this same year that I 1st saw snow. Just too much going on, I guess.

Well, anyway, my favorite Yanni songs are 'Once Upon A Time' and 'Swept Away'.Smiler

"Gotta Love It!":-)

Yanni Fan
Picture of Lee Jie Qi
posted Hide Post
Again this is another difficult choice! But I'll still give my favourite anyway. But the only problem is that I don't have Yanni's first 4 albums so my decision isn't final. Smiler

Flight of Fantasy :]

Yanni Fan
Picture of UMO
posted Hide Post
Hello @ everyone Smiler

This is my first posting in your forum - and a must tell you, my English isn't good.

My absolutly favorite music from Yanni is Reflections of Passion. Rainmaker is one music, who I also like very much. hmm ... I hope, I have writing well, and somewhere can understand my posting Smiler
Ohh god, I must learn better english Big Grin

in love
UMO

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
Hello Umo and welcome to the YMB. Perfect english is not a requirement in this forum or any other. Smiler We have members from around the world and we find ways to communicate with each other with no problem. Where are you from?

If you haven't done so already, make sure you go to www.yanni.com and register for the new Fan Club. Our Administrator YMusicMuse has said that something exciting will be happening so be sure you sign up and stick around. Smiler

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Smiler Kathrine

Yanni Fan
Picture of UMO
posted Hide Post
Hello Kathrine,

hmm ... I must read tomorrow anymore (nochmal). I have heard Yanni at first and I was very nosily about his music.

I will try it tomorow with the Fan Club.
Thanks for your answer and I hope I can visit the forum again.

thanks and greetings from Austria
Umo (puh ... hihi ... difficult ... but I will learn it Smiler)

Picture of Anne.
posted Hide Post
Hi UMO,
Welcome to the Yanni Message Board. Smiler
I am from the UK and I have visited your beautiful country many times.
Take care,

Anne

Yanni Fan
Picture of UMO
posted Hide Post
Hi Anne,

thanks for your greetings; Uk is interessting, I would like to go for one week to UK, but I am afraid from plane. Hmm ... anytime I will to travel to England.

manu

Yanni Fan
Picture of m. lorberau
posted Hide Post
My favorite tune of all is "Midnight Hymn." That particular song is an absolute piece of art to these ears; an incredibly ingenious blending of enchanting vocals and shimmering ultra-melodic passages into the most gorgeous, majestic soundscape I've ever heard. A musical opus with no equal in the new-age/lifestyle category, in my humble opinion.

When I put "Midnight Hymn" in a 20-minute playlist that includes Delerium's "Twilight" and Amethystium's "Meadowlands" and Suzanne Ciani's "Hotel Luna," I know there is indeed a heaven on earth. Can't wait to see what Yanni releases next from the studio....

Picture of Kathrine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can't wait to see what Yanni releases next from the studio....

We're right with you on that note. Smiler And welcome to the YMB.

Smiler Kathrine