Moderator Kathrine

Yanni Message Board  Hop To Forum Categories  About Yanni  Hop To Forums  Yanni's Music    "storm"

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
"storm" Login/Join 
Yanni Fan
posted
is it true that Yanni is going to release a new song called "storm"??.. i dont quite remember where i heard it and i just wanted to know if its true.

<crackedeggg>
posted
Yanni performed the song during his last concert tours. We assume it's going to be on the new DVD/CD but we don't know anything for certain until it's released.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of Hector
posted Hide Post
Yes, this piece should be out late this year. The first time a heared it, it was on 2003 tour, in May In Anaheim, CA. the second time was on 2004 tour in Vancouver, Canada. It is really full of energy, specially adding the sound of the Harp

Yanni Fan
Picture of Christian Piper
posted Hide Post
I do hope that it's on the DVD and CD. That way, we can learn it. It would be great to play around Halloween. Hellow Hector, welcome to the YMB. Well, I had just brought up a post in the "non" forum called Transit Oriented Development. Feel free to take a look.

Yanni Fan
Picture of wantfrieswiththat
posted Hide Post
Piper, that one would do well on the organ... you think? Smiler

"Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion."

Yanni Fan
Picture of princess summer storm
posted Hide Post
I think he did "Storm" when I saw him in Bakersfield in 2004. I'm pretty sure, am I mistaken?

Judge not, least ye may be judged...and you don't yet know.... what it is that you don't know!!!

<crackedeggg>
posted
Yes he did do that song in Bakersfield. It's a very fast song that featured Samvel. It's a great song. If you want to refresh your memory on it, it's the third song into the Yanni Live video clip, right after the On Sacred Ground clip.

Report This Post
Yanni Fan
Picture of princess summer storm
posted Hide Post
Thank you Crackedeggg, yes that was it. That was a really cool way to revive that wonderful night in my memory Smiler......

Judge not, least ye may be judged...and you don't yet know.... what it is that you don't know!!!